top of page

Clinical Therapist


Job Type

Independent Contractor

About the Role

[object Object]


  • Master or Doctoral degree in Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or a closely related field.  

  • Maintain an unrestricted independent license in one US Midwest state as a professional counselor, marriage and family counselor, psychologist, or social worker. 

  • Experience working with individuals in all body sizes and utilize a Health at Every Size (HAES)© and weight-neutral approach. 

  • Comprehensive knowledge and training in the delivery of therapy via telehealth or holds Board Certification as a Telemental Health professional. 

  • Abides by the code of ethics subscribed to by the respective licensing organization. 

  • Access to a computer with video and audio capabilities and have skills in basic problem-solving related to technology issues. 

About the Company

[object Object]

bottom of page